Zycus is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Product Technical Analyst. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Product Technical Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Batch||2022 – 23|
|Salary||INR 4,50,000 – 5,00,000/- LPA|
|Walk-in Date||07 October 2023|
- MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT/Computer Science
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in 24 X 7 shifts.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn, execute and excel.
- Multitask and work with priorities.
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay).
- Work on all aspects of the Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for Customer concerns.
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & finding ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating in and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing.
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide a strong technical understanding of Zycus products with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus.
- Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Carry your resume, 1 colour passport-size photograph and an Aadhar Card copy along with the originals.
- Our office is in a high-security zone, and you will need a gate pass, therefore, candidates are requested to reach SEEPZ, Gate no -3 and call our reception for a Gate Pass on this number – Contact: 022 – 66407676.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website & attend the interview on 07 October 2023 from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Apply Link: Zycus Walk-in Drive 2023
Zycus Infotech Pvt Ltd,
Plot No GJ-07, SEEPZ++, SEEPZ, MIDC,
Andheri East, Mumbai, MH – 400 096