Zerodha Fund House is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of DevOps Intern. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Devops Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Preferably graduating in 2024 with experience in DevOps
- Strong Linux and networking fundamentals
- Web development concepts – server architecture (cloud computing).
- Basic knowledge of DevOps tools and technologies, such as GitOps, CI/CD
- Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space.
- Familiarity with tools like ArgoCD, ArgoWorkflow, AWS CDK, CDK8s, Terraform, Helm and Cloudformation, AWS Infra (EC2, ELB, ALB, S3, VPC, Cloudfront, Route53).
- Familiarity with databases – (MongoDB, Postgres, Redis), Scripting (bash, python).
- Familiarity with AWS Infra (EC2, ELB, ALB, S3, VPC, Cloudfront, Route53).
- Help the team research and evaluate new DevOps tools and technologies to improve our development and deployment process.
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure and applications.
- Document and share DevOps knowledge with the team.
- Contribute to the DevOps community by writing blog posts, giving presentations, and participating in open source projects.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: