Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2021:-
Zebra Technologies is hiring candidates for the role of Senior DevOps Engineer across Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Zebra Technologies
Job Position:- Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 5+ years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- You will develop new products, enhance and support existing products.
- You will be part of a team developing and supporting a customer and partner facing cloud based Big Data platform.
- This platform gives our customers, partners, and professional services teams valuable insights to increase productivity, efficiency, and return on investment.
- Using some of the newest technologies like IoT, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and modern data collection mechanisms our platform gathers operational and support information for analysis and provides consolidated and meaningful information to help our customers and partners handle their devices in the field.
- In this position you will work with the team to build, improve, and lead automated pipelines that support our development, testing, and production services. You will collaborate with all members of the team and members of other teams that maintain supporting applications and systems.
- Help develop, improve, and manage automated development pipelines.
- Develop and maintain continuous integration and deployment mechanisms.
- Work with QA to build and maintain automated testing in the development pipeline utilize containerization to make the deployment and testing process repeatable utilize Blue Green production deployment mechanism to make it error proof.
- Regularly talk to developers and team members for capacity and architecture planning also in resolving connectivity
- Work with Zebra IT on security, hardware issuance, replacement and other related activities.
- Make recommendations for improvements to existing architecture for performance, security, maintainability, and cost participate in implementing architecture changes
- Develop and provide system performance and status reports as the need arises by business unit
- Work with support for issue resolutions, perform root cause analysis of issues and prepare mitigation solutions.
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability in software engineering and or IT organizations building applications, IT infrastructure, Cloud infrastructure etc.
- 3+years experience with Google Cloud Platform setup and administration: VPC, Subnets, Data Buckets, Data Proc Clusters, Compute Engines, Cloud Shell, GC Cloud, Network and HTTP load balancers etc.
- CLOUD STORAGE, CLOUD PUB/SUB, CLOUD FUNCTIONS, CLOUD DATASTORE, CLOUD CDN, STACKDRIVER LOGGING, STACKDRIVER MONITORING, Hadoop, Dataproc, Route53, WAF, IAM, AD, End Point Security, Cross Account Access Setups, etc.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes for development and production environments
- Automated health, performance, and log monitoring specifically in a GCP cloud environment
- Experience on Tools such as Elasticsearch, Splunk, ELK, and Sumo Logic.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Cloud formation, or similar
- Good scripting skills especially around task automation: Python or Ruby, Bash
- Familiar with using and managing systems like Jira, Confluence, and BitBucket
- Familiar with source control especially using Git
- Dedicated to continuous improvement process including designing and documenting processes & procedures and automation
- Experience with Oozie, Kafka, or Spark a plus
Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: