Yash Technologies Recruitment 2021:-
Yash Technologies is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer – Java Across the Pune location in India. The complete details about Yash Technologies Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Yash Technologies
Job Position:- Software Engineer – Java
Job Location:– Pune
Experience:- Experienced/ Freshers
Job Posting Date:- 13th September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
We are looking forward to hire Java Professionals at the junior level, who thrive on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
- Candidates should have excellent knowledge of Java.
- Very good knowledge of frameworks.
- Very good knowledge of SQL.
- Good knowledge of Hibernate or other ORM frameworks
- Minimum 60 % marks throughout academics.
- Applicants from Computer Science, IT, and Electronics & Communication are eligible.
- Familiar with a limited number of programming languages.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs.
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles, and application of coding standards.
- Capable of working with limited supervision.
- Affable, credible, and can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Good team player.
- Quality focused.
- Flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise
Yash Technologies Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: