Yash Technologies is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of SAP – Trainee Consultant. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||SAP – Trainee Consultant|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should be passed B.E/B.Tech
- Experience: 0-1 Years
Required Technical Competencies:
- Projects Documentation:
- Has basic knowledge of Documentation involved in projects like BBP and Solution Design, FS, Test Scripts, and Timesheets.
- Able to build into required project documentation.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis: Has basic knowledge of requirement management processes and tools and requirement analysis processes, tools and methodologies.
- Customer Management: Has basic knowledge of customer business domain and technology suite and able to use the latest technology and build it into client engagement and handle customer escalations.
- Test Management:
- Able to perform unit testing and perform comparison testing for rehosting and report testing status.
- Document defects identified and perform defect fix and execute automation test scripts/manual test cases as per test plan and record findings.
- Identify and report defects/ deviations from expected results.
Required Behavioral Competencies:
- Accountability: Takes ownership for and ensures accuracy of own work, meets deadlines, and asks questions about possible gaps to ensure clarity of ownership.
- Agility: Demonstrates a willingness to accept and embrace differing ideas or perceptions which are beneficial to the organization.
- Collaboration: Participates in team activities and reaches out to others in the team to achieve common goals.
- Communication: Effectively communicates in written and oral form, well-organized thoughts to others. Speaks openly and honestly with all employees.
- Drives Results: Demonstrates a “can do” attitude and is willing to stretch self to achieve and exceed defined goals/targets
- Perform as an individual contributor with a fair degree of accountability with minimum assistance.
- Execute unit testing to ensure the accuracy of his/her developments.
- Realize the development/requirement as per the technical specification provided.
- Adhere to all coding standards and performance measures, as per customer/organization guidelines.
- Participate in all nominated trainings and proactively work on self-improvement and development.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: