Xperi is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Engineer– SDET. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – SDET|
|Last Date||Apply as soon as possible|
- 2-4 years of experience in application software testing. Creating test strategy, planning and execution.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of automation frameworks concepts and usage, and desirable to have knowledge of Python.
- Experience in test case design
Nice to have:
- Expertise in Android/iOS Mobile application testing
- Experience in non-functional testing areas like Performance testing, memory-leak testing, Stress testing etc.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
What will make you successful:
- Ability to be self-driven and quality conscious
- Troubleshooting skills and coming up with innovative solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert problem-solving skills
- Reviewing product requirements and writing test plans for Android & iOS Mobile applications.
- Proactively collaborate with Android & iOS development teams during the development cycle and participate in the design discussions and documentation of new features.
- Manual execution of the feature, and regression test cases and ensure high quality.
- Automate test cases coming out of the scrum team.
- Work directly with multiple disciplines –program management, product management, UX, and service teams to manage deliverables, dependencies, and schedule risks.
- Lead the quality initiatives to improve the quality of deliverables.
- Should own the responsibility of test coverage and drive it efficiently.
- Focus on non-functional testing (memory leak, performance etc.,) improving the application’s reliability, stability & usability.
- Continuously evaluate and communicate test status and application issues to upper management and other stakeholders.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: