Xactly Corporation is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Intern- Site Reliability Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Intern- Site Reliability Engineer|
|Experience||6 Months – 01 Year|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 6 months -1 year in a UNIX-based large-scale web operations role
- UNIX/Linux systems knowledge/administration background
- Troubleshooting skills that span systems, networks, storage, and code
- Understanding of configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, etc
- Basic shell scripting skills
- Programming skills (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Knowledge in the majority of the following: data structures, relational and non-relational databases, networking, Linux internals, filesystems, web architecture, and other related topics
- Code high-volume and scalable software (front-end and/or back-end focused). This may include creating web applications using React/Node, creating back-end services using Java, SQL, ReST and/or building and developing new user-facing experiences
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams in design, product and other business units
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: