WTW is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate (Actuarial) Analyst. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate (Actuarial) Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Currently in the final year of graduation / post-graduation and pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Arts, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, and Engineering, or an Analytical subject.
- Strong inclination towards pursuing actuarial science. Making steady progress through actuarial examinations along with one’s career at WTW.
- Strong analytical and integrative skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner.
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues; strong client service orientation.
- Interest and ability to think beyond the task at hand and understand how one’s work fits into the broader landscape.
- Self-motivated to learn and develop new skills, ideas and solutions for clients.
- Proactive, energetic, and can demonstrate being a “safe pair of hands”.
As an Analyst, you will contribute to various interesting projects such as:
- Financial and regulatory reporting across various geographies such as Asia-Pacific, Europe, etc.
- Pricing and product development
- Embedded value and Appraisal value
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring – Actuarial due diligence, support in sales and capital raising, Initial Public Offering (IPO), reinsurance and financing alternatives
- Enterprise Risk Management – Enterprise risk assessment, financial risk modelling, capital management, and reinsurance optimization
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: