Wolters Kluwer is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Software Quality Assurance Analyst. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Quality Assurance Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should be B.E/B.Tech
- Proficient in C# and OOPs programming skills
- Good logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and attitude
- Basic experience of Data Base – particularly SQL server
- Good to have knowledge and experience in performance testing
- Knowledge of Testing techniques and types
- Learn performance testing – basics, implementation, tools including testing and monitoring tools, testing types and techniques.
- Identify/validate test objectives and implement a defined test approach
- Implement test approach with defined workflows and develop scripts using required techniques.
- Test executions and understand issues for troubleshooting
- Preliminary analysis of test results.
- Stakeholder collaboration and communication.
- Help in creating test data
- Execute the tests in multiple environments as per the plan
- Log and track defects, support triage
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: