Wipro is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Trainee. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Salary||INR 2-2.25 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- B.E /B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE) -2023 Batch Only
- 60% in current degree, No Current Backlogs till 7 Sem
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Knowledge of simple and complex SQL Queries
- Writes intermediate SQL queries
- Excellent logical and communication skills (Oral, written and listening ability).
- The Trainee is responsible for configuring and testing the Wipro Proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements. Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and the execution of test activities based on the direction of the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills), systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: