Walmart is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Process Specialist. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Process Specialist|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should possess any degree
- Experience: 0 to 1.5 years
- Update & maintain Employee Life Cycle on HRIS Tools.
- Manages post-offer process by drafting and extending offers to selected candidates; and escalating offer issues to senior management or other key stakeholders.
- Provides support by managing the requisition posting process; contacting and maintaining communication with the recruiter throughout the recruiting process; providing documentation to the recruiter, candidate, hiring manager, and interview team; and processing candidate reimbursements via recruitment systems (for example, expenses, and relocation).
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: