Walmart is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Technology Services Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Technology Services Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- 0-1 years of experience.
- Should possess a minimum of 2-3 months of SAP training / hands-on experience
- Strong problem-solving and reasoning skills
- Good awareness of basic SAP concepts
- Good communication skills. Must be willing to work from Chennai and willing to work in a 24/7 team.
- You will coordinate and take the role of a Production System Monitoring Engineer for SAP systems
- You will monitor the health and functionality of several SAP systems, and raise alarms as defined in SOP
- You will create reports to help businesses in decision-making
- You will be responsible for creating and tracking the incidents and providing necessary information until the resolution
- You will be responsible for adhering to the SLAs defined in the support structure
- You will also work closely with a team of system monitoring associates, and L3/L4 support consultants and you will play a role in the smooth operations of production
- This position will require to work in shifts as needed to support the International markets
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: