Volvo is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||31 October 2023|
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech).
- In this role, you will be reporting to the Chapter Lead .Net India.
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Ability to self-learn and deliver with minimal help/supervision
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Good logical and problem-solving skills
- Good Team player, good in communications and stakeholder interactions.
- Can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural, distributed environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders.
- Can focus strongly on quality and with a personal drive to reach objectives and targets.
- Have a strong customer focus.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of applications, using the following skills:
Mandatory Primary Technical skills:
- NET CORE, ASP.net Core, C#
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- Database: SQL Server
Secondary Technical skills:
- Angular/React – added advantage
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: