Volvo Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Volvo is hiring candidates for the role of Embedded Software Integration Engineer for multiple cities across India The complete details about Volvo Off Campus Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Volvo
Job Position:- Embedded Software Integration Engineer
Job Location:– Across India
Job Valid up to:- 9th July 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Your job is delivering amazing SW solutions for Volvo CE products that delight customers. As the Senior System Verification Engineer you would be responsible for successful deliveries of all verification activities and deliverables of the team. Need to plan, prioritize and track all the verification activities for the system of interest.
- You will develop test cases and test plan for specified functionalities (part or complete end to end), perform the verification of the component or each function as specified. You will be responsible for the quality assurance and expected to deliver supporting test results in the form of a detailed test report You are always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster and more user friendly. You will also support and guide System verification engineers in the group.
- You would make significant contribution to SW Verification group joining a team of highly skilled and well organized software verification and development team located in India and at times also located in other Technology sites within Volvo CE Sweden, Germany etc.
- The position holder will report to the Head of EES SW Verification BLR.
- Follow the process and guidelines of embedded software verification.
- Technical communication to stake holders regarding questions of requirements & verification.
- Participate in Cross functional and Regular meetings with Product Platforms and Product Owners/System Owners.
- Actively Involve with deliveries like Platform, Requirements, SW Development Teams, machine test feedback, etc.
- Communication to internal/external stakeholders (CPMs, Product Owners, SW leads & TnPO )
- Design, develop and maintain software verification deliverables for the system of interest.
- Analyze SW E2E/Functional Requirements and derive SW test design.
- Develop and maintain SW test specifications based on the derived test design
- Review SW test design and develop SW tests.
- Perform SW test execution according to defined SW test plans and prioritizations by the software verification leader.
- Ability to understand verification plans and requirements.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (BE/B.Tech/M.Tech)
- Fully Proficient & deep knowledge of automotive communication protocols CAN, J1939, UDS etc
- Fully Proficient and Strong Knowledge on Vehicle Architecture, ECUs, ECU Diagnostics.
- Experience in tools / LabView programming / Test Stand or similar tools in automotive ( CANoe, CANalyzer)
- Strong knowledge on Software / Hardware concepts, Control System & testing
- Hands on experience on HiL test rigs environments.
- Strong knowledge in ECU software verification, System testing, verification tools and test environments
- Good Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & on Testing Life Cycle
- Knowledge on GIT, JIRA etc.
- Good knowledge on CAPL & Python.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Supportive and collaborative attitude
- Experience working with global teams desirable.
- Good knowledge of the Machine applications in Volvo CE products.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have a pragmatic and generalistic approach to technical solutions.
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: