Volvo Group in India is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Purchasing Associates. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Purchasing Associates|
|Salary||INR 4 – 4.5 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Minimum 65% throughout the academics with no active backlogs
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive, Industrial Productions
- Autonomous maintenance of Handler Logs and other Portfolio Activities/Order Management/Priority Aftermarket Requisitions handling
- RFQ Management including Launching, follow-ups for quotes, and answering supplier queries in collaboration with buyers and PD and XF teams
- Compiling & analyzing quotes from suppliers, preparing preliminary quotes summary/analysis as well as cost breakdown for various suppliers and parts
- Solving portfolio-related issues with suppliers/cross-functional teams and Supplier Price Discrepancy Management/Issues Handling
- Performing various analyses for buyers and managers like Price Inconsistency Analysis, 80/20 Analysis, ABC Analysis, Volume trend Analysis,
- Supplier Dashboard Creation, Material Cost Levels Report, Supplier Spend Analysis, Part Price Evolution, Cost Per KG Analysis, Supplier Deep Dive Analysis
- Supplier Integration Support on buyer request – Support in establishing EDI Connections, Supplier Portal Access, Creation/Addition/Deletion of Parma Code/Supplier base administration, Supplier Base Follow-ups
- Taxonomy and Segmentation Support to buyers and management, segment owners, and maintenance of Various Department Dashboards and Reports
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: