Volvo Group Recruitment 2021:-
Volvo Group hiring candidates for the role of Business Analyst ,for Bangalore location . The complete details about Volvo Group Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:-Volvo Group
Job Position:-Business Analyst
Job Location :-Bangalore
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Relevant university degree
- Certificate and/or other document confirming competences in the Business Analyst Professional role
- Knowledge of the area in scope (Inquiry Manager)
- Ability to drive change
- Excellent communication & presentation skills are a requirement
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
Who are you?
- University diploma or degree in IT area, preferably in computer engineering/science
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience related to IT Business Analyst role
- Strong technical skills, innovation, and having an understanding of how to make technical solutions based on customer requirements
- Experience working in AWS environment with micro-services architecture
- Used to working agile and in a fast-changing environment/requirements from the customer (proven knowledge in SAFe methodology considered merit)
- Good communication skills, both in writing and verbally, English mandatory
- Excellent computer skills using Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel software
As the Business Analyst for UD Connected Solutions Fleet and Fuel services product area,
you will keep the work together from a business analyst/requirement management point of view from change request up to full projects and also get to play a key role in product service management activities e.g. releases, enhancement and runtime activities.
Core responsibilities involve:
- Be part of a study session with coaching to understand As-Is business processes.
- Participate in building good customer relationships.
- Responsible for securing the requirements between both Business stakeholders and IT, and used by the application development team.
- Secure the customer and/or end user’s business objectives, needed to prepare solution requirements
- Handle customer contact regarding all tasks that concern requirements
- Responsible for the description of the As-Is process and the To-Be process and their alignment with VGMS.
- Ensure that requirements and/or designed solution are correctly understood and used by the development team
- Support prioritization of scope based on end-user needs and business value
- Initiate communication channels for end-users and stakeholders to ensure that everyone working with the solution understands for whom the solution is created and their needs
- Participate in process and solution key user network(s)
- Approve application access according to the decided corporate framework
- Support the product owner to secure and maintain complete solution documentation including user manual and training material and its execution for the solution
- Inform/receive information about application disturbances, both internally and externally
- Understand business demands for information security and the demands from IT Security Directive
- Plan and execute Business Analysis activities in a project or runtime delivery.
- Support the consistency with global processes and application use, in alignment with VGMS
- Propose changes that make the software product more efficient and/or reduce operation or maintenance cost
- Provide input to visual design related to the end-user perspective
- Continuously work to improve existing ways of working
- Facilitate workshops on local site according to recommended methods
- Understand complex issues and identify opportunities and risks
- Recommend alternative solutions and identify deficiencies when necessary
- Coach Business Analysts at previous steps
- Support process and solution key user network(s)
- Provide process and functional application support (business solution support) within the dedicated solution area
- Support quality assurance activities of end-user support, for example, root cause analysis, end-to-end support quality, etc
- Support and provide input regarding run-time budget and enhancement budget for a solution(s)
Last application date :- 05th Feb 2021
Volvo Group Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs