Voltas is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
Education: The candidates should be passed B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical.
Must have skills: HVAC, Communication Skills, air conditioning, MS Office
- To learn the Heat load estimation, Equipment selection, Ducting design, Piping design and other designs related to HVAC systems.
- To learn the Retrofit Business model of Customer Care Business.
- To learn the AMC Business model of Customer Care Business.
- To visit various Customer sites and understand their expectations/requirements.
- To learn Retrofit estimation and preparation of Techno-Commercial proposals under the guidance of the Retrofit Head.
- To understand various AMC schemes and submit a Techno-Commercial proposal under the guidance of the AMC Head.
- To visit various AMC sites along with AMC Engineers and develop troubleshooting skills.
- To carry out other activities as per instruction given by Branch Head / Retrofit Head / AMC Head.
- To submit weekly/monthly reports to respective reporting managers.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.