Volkswagen Group Technology Solutions India(VWITS) is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Trainee Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||INR 5 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- Candidates who have completed their engineering degree and have no backlog history will be considered for onboarding.
- Flexibility to relocate to any of the following cities: Pune, Bangalore, and Gurgaon, is a prerequisite.
- Candidates must also exhibit a willingness to work with any technology that is offered by the Volkswagen Team.
- Candidate should be flexible to work on IT Skills (e.g. JAVA, .NET, C#, ABAP, SAP Functional, Python, RPA, Testing, Application Packaging etc.) based on business demands
- Must have skills: Java
- Good to have skills: RPA, SAP, Net, Testing, Python
- Good understanding of OOPS programming concepts, software engineering & RDBMS concepts
- Basic understanding of Linux commands and shell programming
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Analyze business requirements to determine algorithms and logic for programming
- Develop desktop and web applications using popular frameworks, upskill/cross-skill in other frameworks as per requirement
- Perform Testing activities to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Debug and resolve technical issues
- Able to work as per agreed SLA’s
- Continually engage in professional development, training and certifications
- Develop documentation providing details of the design, coding & testing activities
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments through service improvements and innovations
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: