VMware is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Technical Support Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in relevant fields.
- You must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical analytical skills and be someone who accepts challenges.
- Understand the environment-specific Findings and Recommendations provided by the proactive tool and create an action plan to communicate with the customer
- VMWare product knowledge and experience are a must. VMWare vSphere experience is preferred
- A good understanding and experience in a Technical Support role with a high-tech product (Windows/Unix/Linux/Storage/Networking) company.
- Liaise with Account Managers to provide the best customer experience and prevent unplanned downtime.
- Gather customer feedback and feature requests for our Proactive tools and take it back to the product and engineering team to find a workable solution.
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding on time
- Regular follow-ups with customers with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Escalate issues promptly according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learnings for reuse throughout the organization
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: