VISA is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 1. 5 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech.
- Between 1 to 1.5 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Web Services, and the
- Strong interpersonal, and facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex software development issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
- Good to have Power Portal Liquid
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Strong ability to collaborate
- As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to a team that develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions for Visa’s core business (credit and debit transactions) and key stakeholders as well as new solutions that promote the growth of digital commerce and mobilization.
- The candidate will work as part of the CRM team to build and support applications to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the CRM business function.
- This role will participate in the design, development, testing and support of CRM applications and ensure the successful delivery of business capabilities.
- The ideal candidate will bring strong experience in developing technical solutions in Dot Net and CRM areas.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: