Vestas Recruitment 2021:-
Vestas is hiring candidates for the role of Engineer – Test Engineering for Chennai, India Location.
The complete details about Vestas Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Vestas
Job Position:- Engineer – Test Engineering
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Experience Level:- 2-4 years
Employment Type:- Full Time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
This role is part of Test and tools – Electrical and Software Unit. Test & Tools is globally responsible for developing test equipment for Vestas manufacturing sites. We develop high-end test solutions for Vestas products. For example, switchboards, converter systems, hydraulic systems, generators etc. We work closely together with our internal costumers and Vestas Technology R&D.
- Design and engineering of Test equipment according to the requirements.
- Development of test programs – You will have an extensive introduction to our programming tool
- Commissioning and troubleshooting of test equipment at our factories
- Providing technical support for the test equipment across Vestas factories worldwide will be part of the job
- Create documentation and user manuals according to relevant standards, legislation and internal requirement.
- Perform the necessary electrical calculations to ensure the correct electrical design
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Possess 2 to 4-year experience.
- Experienced in the Design and engineering of Electrical / Control Panels.
- Experience in working with PLC systems and HMI, Automation Programming.
- Experience in Commissioning of electrical systems.
- Ability to read, understand and create Electrical Engineering drawings and Technical specifications.
- Exposure in working with Electrical circuit drawings and layout drawings in Software such as SEE, EPLAN etc.
- You have in-depth knowledge to relevant standards and legislation. Especially EN61439 and EN60204-1.
- Professional communication skills in English language. (Oral/ written)
- Ability to work with no supervision and be an innovative team-oriented person as well.
- Focused, quality conscious and quick learner
- Proactiveness and ability to plan & prioritize effectively.
- Willingness to take up out of office support related tasks as well.
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems is added advantage
Vestas Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: