Vestas is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Trainee Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelors in Engineering in the relevant area, e.g., Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, or Mechatronic etc
- Minimum 70% in 10th, 12th and BE (CGPA >7.0)
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Turbine Technical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Basic computer Tools MS office.
- Excel formula, commands, and macros proficiency is an added advantage
- Must have skills: Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical
- Able to understand basic engineering processes regarding PLM.
- Quick learning of basic concepts, software and process
- Able to understand basics like BOM structure and lifecycle
- Able to understand and explain Wind Turbine Components
- Enrichment of Parts
- Independently execute tasks in windchill after training
- Independently execute work in SAP after training
- Work as an Interface between Stakeholders.
- Monitor and Provide Periodic reporting on the deliverables by the team to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the delivery of outputs according to the defined expectations, Direct Time, and KPI.
- Continuous improvement of processes, methods, and deliveries with simplicity
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: