Vertiv is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Engineer – FEA. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – FEA|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Must have Full-Time M.E / MTech. with specialization in Machine Design/ Aerospace/ Production from a reputed Institute.
- Undergone Solid mechanics/FEM/Strength of Material/Mechanical Vibration during the masters.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of analysis experience in ANSYS Workbench with modelling experience in Space Claim / Design Modeler.
- Able to prepare good quality Shell meshing & have knowledge of creating a solid mesh. Ability to do connections and integration (Weld/Bolt/contacts etc.)
- Comfortable in working with Creo/Pro-E for model checking.
- Should be able to Interpret analysis results for base design and suggest modification.
- Knowledge in Linear, Non-Linear Analysis, Vibration Analysis, and Seismic Analysis using ANSYS Software.
- Knowledge of telecommunication and electrical products will be an added advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language, Willingness to learn, good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Good hands-on with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Analysis Center of Excellence has an immediate opening for an Associate Engineer – FEA who will be responsible for performing Finite Element Analysis for system and component levels using ANSYS. The engineer needs to perform all aspects of structural designing, which involves the use of linear static analysis, Non-linear Seismic analysis & vibration analysis. The engineer should be able to execute the base design analysis, interpret the results and suggest design modifications to meet all the design requirements.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: