Veritas Recruitment 2021:-
Veritas is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Support Engineer – NBU Appliances across Pune location in India. The complete details about Veritas Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Veritas
Job Position:- Technical Support Engineer – NBU Appliances
Job Location:– Pune
Job Posting Date:– 6th August 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Respond to customer inquiries (voice or email) for an assigned product(s) within a Technical Support Engineer environment. Provide technical support to Veritas customers, partners, and field support staff with varying levels of support maintenance entitlements i.e. entry level, through to premier level entitlements, with focus on diagnosing, troubleshooting, and debugging Veritas software and hardware.
- Position provides an opportunity to continuously develop technical skills through learning and supporting a platform that brings together availability, protection, and insights for our customers.
- Position requires a motivated, self-starter and self-learner with a customer-first attitude.
- Work with Veritas customers, partners, and field reps by answering technical questions, and providing solutions for Veritas products
- Resolve cases per productivity, performance and SLA standards and support goals
- Research, document, and collaborate on cases as required
- Author or update technical documents into Knowledge Management (KM) for inclusion into support knowledge base
- Address multiple issues simultaneously, with a case for each issue raised
- Establish close interactions with team members and other applicable stakeholders
- Assess when it is necessary to engage with team members to enable timely case resolution
- Participate in the Technical Support Engineer Process Community Meetings and Innovation Teams
- Participate in Product Previews for New Product Releases
- Work effectively in a collaborative operating environment, partner with internal and external technical support teams, with various levels of technical expertise
Experience across one or more of the following core technologies:
- Operating Systems, UNIX or Windows Servers. Relevant platforms include Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Windows Workstation, UNIX/Linux
- Basic knowledge of OS administration, Patch & Package Management & OS specific debugging tools
- Experience with logical volume management (LVM) & Volume Manager concepts
- SAN/NAS – experience in storage technologies, Storage Topologies, & RAID concepts
- Multipathing concepts (MPxIO, Powerpath, HDLM)
- Basic knowledge on Core & Crash dump Analysis
- Performance monitoring & troubleshooting tools
- Networking Fundamentals: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NFS
- Infrastructural Technologies: Active Directory & Exchange (II)
Working knowledge in one or more of the following technologies:
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows environments and/or other Operating Systems, eg UNIX/Linux is preferable.
- Fundamental knowledge of storage technologies (tape device, SCSI, SAN, iSCSI, etc.).
- Fundamental knowledge of networking technologies TCP/IP, routers, switches etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of Server applications (Backup and Recovery & Hardware) is desirable.
- In addition, experience and knowledge in one or more of the following is highly desirable:
- Previous experience in System Administration/Windows/UNIX/Linux administration
- Strong troubleshooting, follow through, interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Strong experience in technical support environment is preferred.
- Success factors include: Strong Communication, customer focus, influence and persuasion, commitment to task, policies/processes/procedures and team work.
- Operating Systems, eg UNIX/Linux is preferable.( Hardware )
- Fundamental knowledge of storage technologies (tape device, SCSI, SAN, iSCSI, etc.) is desirable
- Customer Service experience. Engagement with customers through live calls; queues; multitask with customers over phone and video
- Collaboration. Working in an open and collaborative environment, proactive integration and connectivity with peers, demonstrate strong sense of teaming and continuous willingness to share, learn and collaborate
- Effective verbal communication skills. Active and reflective listening, in-depth questioning skills to foster an immediate customer relationship/connection, ability to explain technical topics in simple terms
- Effective written skills. Writing of Knowledge Management articles; case summary notes to ensure universal understanding for all relevant stakeholders
- Time management. Prioritize and plan time effectively, with ability to pivot swiftly under pressure to meet deliverables
- Situational adaptability. Apply flexibility and behavioral strategies to adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic working environment
- Drive Results and Problem Solving. Maximize engagement with team members to ensure effective problem solving, resulting in timely case resolution
- Trouble Shooting and Problem Solving. Think quickly and react to customer impacting situations. Effective case resolution, say do mind-set with a commitment to carry through to resolution
- Accountability/Ownership. Proactive continuous learning, continued development plan to enhance skills and bridge gaps
Veritas Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: