V Guard is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Apprentice Trainee. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Reliability Lab (Quality)|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Rs 1.5 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (B.Tech.).
- The candidate should have a clear academic record with no arrears in the course.
- All semesters should be successfully completed without any pending backlogs.
- Basic understanding of measurement instruments like Vernier callipers, Screw gauges, Multimeters, etc.
- Willingness to learn, take direction, and adapt to feedback from lab engineers
- A creative mindset with skills in test JIG development will be an added advantage.
- Assist Reliability Lab engineer for testing as per Test Plan & SOP
- Possess good communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Demonstrate a proactive and Go-get attitude to efficiently complete assigned tasks using available resources.
- Arrangement of Product/ Part samples as per different scenarios for New, Existing & ECR/ECN part/products
- Monitor the lab-generated data as per the described interval and create the lab report for review.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.