United Airlines is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT with 1-3 Years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ IT with 1-3 years of experience with Lightning Component development.
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce application, Governor’s limit, and development components such as Visual Force, Aura, LWC, SOQL, Apex Classes and Triggers, JQuery, APIs, Flows, Approval process, etc.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including management and end-users.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is proactive
- Exhibit written and spoken English fluency
- Knowledge of Angular JS framework/SSIS/ SQL.
- Airlines industry experience
We are looking for a Salesforce Engineer with 1-3 years of Salesforce development experience. As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure applications using Salesforce.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Get trained/self-learn new skills (Salesforce admin/Development) quickly.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: