UBS Recruitment 2021:-
UBS is hiring candidates for the role of Micro strategy Developer Across the Mumbai location in India. The complete details about UBS Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: UBS
Job Position:- Micro Strategy Developer
Job Location:– Mumbai
Experience:- 8 years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- You’ll be working in the Mumbai office of the UBS Optimus Foundation, an expert grant-making foundation that helps UBS clients use their wealth to drive positive social change for children. In 2017 UBS Optimus Foundation granted around CHF60m to programs in child health, education and child protection around the world, predominantly in Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
- This role is crucial to Optimus’ success in improving children’s lives. The role is responsible for developing a high impact portfolio of social impact investments, exploring new and innovative models to maximize social outcomes through social investment.
- You will also be liaising with donors and representing UBSOF externally with many stakeholders. You will be part of a small entrepreneurial team shaping and growing Optimus’s work. In India, you will be working closely with the India Head of UBS-OF and Philanthropy Services and Global Head of Social Finance together with the social finance and programs teams based in Singapore, Hong Kong, Zurich, London, and New York.
- Shaping and growing UBS Optimus Foundation’s social finance footprint in South Asia, working closely with the global UBS Optimus Program team, the India Philanthropy Services team and UBS’s impact and sustainable investing teams
- Creating a pipeline of innovative, best practice grants and social impact investments
- Performance management of South Asia (and some global) programs to the full impact potential, work closely with partners to build capacity and disseminate successes and learnings.
- Active member of a team shaping the strategy and portfolio management including focused programs in education, health, child protection and the environment. The portfolio may include both social finance and grant-funded programs.
- Representing the UBS Optimus Foundation in India and maintaining expertise on key sector developments and best practices
- At least 10 years’ work experience. Significant portion of work experience in grantmaking, innovative finance and international development in Asia
- Significant experience and networks in the area of innovative finance for global development or impact investing
- Track record of successfully delivering a multi-partner initiative in area of innovative finance and international development
- Previous experience working with private philanthropists or private investors, or in management consulting
- Grant-making and/or program management experience (preferably in Education, Health or the Environment)
- Good understanding of innovations and best practices in financing for development
UBS Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: