Uber Recruitment 2021
Uber is hiring candidates for the role of Front End Software Engineer for Bangalore Location in India The complete details about Uber Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Uber
Job Position:- Front End Software Engineer II
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience: 3-5 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Uber Recruitment 2021:
We are seeking a software engineer with technical depth, product intuition, and entrepreneurial spirit to join our Privacy Engineering team. You should feel comfortable in uncharted territory as we build innovative privacy technologies and grow user trust. We need your skills and enthusiasm to help make it happen.
Job Responsibilities for Uber Recruitment 2021:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions to address real world privacy concerns through close collaboration with privacy teams in the US and various engineering and product teams, as well as many business and legal teams across Uber
- Deliver products and platforms to provide transparency and choices to our users around their data and work towards growing user trust
- Creating React based frontend components and experiences, and partnering with Product and Product Operations.
- Drive excellence by evangelizing and adopting best practices on engineering standards, and consumer privacy
Job Requirements for Uber Recruitment 2021:
- Knowledgeable in modern web frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, etc)
- Some knowledge of backend technologies (Java, Redis, Kafka, Golang or similar)
- Familiarity with principles of good user experience
- An engineering-focused undergraduate degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with other engineers and non-tech stakeholders, both to meet short term goals and to create long-term partnerships
- Versatility. In addition to having an intimate knowledge of the full stack, you see how it all fits together and can navigate both typical and complex pitfalls.
- Mobile app development experience in iOS and/or Android are highly encouraged given the scale of customer-facing mobile development that team undertakes
- Ability to learn on the go. You flourish with new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You can adapt to meet the needs of our massive scale, growth, and evolving business environment.
- Ownership. You feel ownership for everything you deliver. You’d never call code “released” until you’re satisfied that it’s well implemented and tested. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, thorough documentation, and proper test coverage.
- Attention to details. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details results in a delightful user experience.
- A great teammate. You believe that you can achieve more on a team; that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement. You can take the lead and have a great sense of what doing ‘the right thing’ is. You seek ways to mentor others and share your knowledge with the team.
- Security or privacy expertise. This is a nice-to-have requirement but you may have knowledge and experience in approaches to securing user data and keeping it private. You have knowledge of integrating privacy in the systems and product design process. You might have experience with privacy enhancing technologies, e.g., data anonymization or differential privacy.
Uber Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: