Uber Recruitment 2021:-
Uber is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer II – Android across the Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Uber Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Uber
Job Position:- Software Engineer II – Android
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 3+ years
Job Posting Date:- 20th August 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
Collaborates with team members to design, develop, and maintain user interfaces and features for mobile applications (Android).
As a software engineer in the Mobility team, you will work on some of the core mobility features and workflows in the Uber rider app which is used by riders across the world. You will have an opportunity to join this growing line of business in its very early phase.
At Uber, we take pride in offering the best quality service to our customers – you will collaborate closely with product managers and business operations teams to build for scale, yet focusing on providing intuitive and delightful customer experiences.
- Closely collaborate with product, design and business teams to understand product ideas and business needs and help deliver these as a series of fast experiments.
- Implement native user interfaces with the latest Android technologies. Contribute to the Android monorepo on core Uber flows enabling a variety of new experiences related to mobility use cases.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Play an active role in team’s technical design choices, code reviews and documentation.
- Coach and mentor junior or new engineers joining the mobility team.
- 3+ years of full-time Android engineering experience. Deep understanding of Android SDK. Good understanding of object oriented programming, multithreading, networking, memory management and source control management (git).
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences. Passion about delivering software that delights our end users. Proficiency with UI/UX paradigms to build elegant user experiences.
- Fast learner: We’re looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. Should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our extensive growth and constantly evolving business environment.
- A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Experience working with product management and design teams.
- Good communication and collaboration skills to be able to work in a fast paced and distributed environment.
- Experience in testing and deploying scalable mobile applications. Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments.
- Cross-platform (Android and iOS) skills
Uber Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: