Thermo Fisher Scientific is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Intern Software. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Intern Software|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Computer Science / Electronics or its equivalent)
- Basic understanding of software fundamental concepts & programming (C++/Python/ R programming)
- Exposure to image processing techniques & AI fundamentals
- Experienced with Agile development.
- Excellent written and verbal, interpersonal skills.
- Study & understand PCA business unit product functionalities (Image Analysis Product). Work on image analysis and computational imaging area to define project requirements.
- Review project requirements and solutions with product owners / SMEs.
- Develop proof of concepts (POC) for identified problem statement/ project requirements.
- Apply software programming fundamentals, image processing, Data analysis & AI concepts while developing POCs.
- Setup development environment used for scientific computing.
- Report the project progress periodically to collaborators.
- Practice the SDLC process (Agile/V Model/Waterfall). Establishes and maintains detailed and accurate documentation of all work.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership, vitality, and drive the ability to work independently.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: