Thermo Fisher is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Digital Engineering Intern. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Digital Engineering Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Final year students/2023 passed out
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (or higher) in Biotechnology or a related field from an accredited university (or foreign equivalent).
- Preferred Skills: Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Excellent understanding of concepts of cell biology and flow cytometry.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skill.
- Test data preparation, Defect identification, and root cause analysis.
- Ability to work with a distributed team of testers and automation engineers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Serve as a customer advocate and ensure the quality and usability of our software
- Collaborate with other engineers and product managers in the business to understand and provide guidance to product requirements.
- Create, update, maintain, and complete test plans that include manual test cases
- Develop and maintain assets to support test cases including configurations and data
- Work closely with software and manual test engineers to resolve issues
- Report on testing results and track issues to completion
- Solve, report and track issues in the issue-tracking software
- Develop independent test plans, procedures, scripts
- Develop and maintain libraries of reusable test objects
- Develop comprehensive test plans
- Create metrics and increase test coverage using the automated systems
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.