Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Teradata is hiring candidates for the role of Data Engineer across Pune, Mumbai locations in India. The complete details about Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Teradata
Job Position:- Data Engineer
Job Location:– Mumbai, Pune
Experience:- 2-3 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
This position is for a Data Engineer developer who will be specializing in Web Development projects. Good experience on Java, Spring, Web Development will be a key competency for this position.
- Total IT experience of 3+ years.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in Angular, Node JS, Java
- Spring experience required
- Worked and developed web applications using Angular 9+ would be an added advantage
- At least 1 year working experience on Web Development
- Good hands-on experience on Core Java and Other Programming languages like Scala or Python.
- Working Experience on Angular, REST API, Collections
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Paradigms & Design Patterns
- Working Experience on ORM / Spring JDBC would be desirable
- Experience working independently and as part of a team to debug application issues working with configuration files\databases and application log files.
- Should have good knowledge on optimization & performance tuning
- Working knowledge of one of the IDEs (Eclipse or IntelliJ)
- Experience in working with shared code repository (VSS, SVN or Git)
- Experience with one of the software build tools (ANT, Maven or Gradle)
- Knowledge on Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Good Experience in Basic SQL and Shell scripting
- Databases: Teradata, DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle (one or more required).
- Should be able to work or enhance on predefined frameworks
- Should be able to communicate effectively with Customers
- Must have experience or understanding of promoting Bigdata applications into production
- Commit to travel to customer locations and core GDC sites (Pune/Mumbai/Manila) when required.
- Working experience with Apache NiFi, Hadoop
- Exposure on XML & JSON processing.
- Awareness about Bigdata Security & related technologies
- Experience with Webservers: Apache Tomcat or JBoss
- Preferably one project worked by the candidate should be in Production
- Understanding of Devops tools like Git, Jenkins, Docker etc..
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: