Telstra Recruitment 2021:-
Telstra is hiring candidates for the role of Senior Software Engineer across Hyderabad location in India. The complete details about Telstra Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Telstra
Job Position:- Senior Software Engineer
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Experience:- 8+ years
Job Posting Date:- 2nd July 2021
Job Valid up to:- 15th July 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Provide technical leadership to a feature team.
- Design, develop, and deploy products and services produced by the team.
- Continually develops capability both against current demand and the technology/business capability roadmaps provided
- Aids in recruiting staff suitable for the team.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
- Continually improve technologies used by the team to deliver products and services to our customers.
- Implement all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
- Apply engineering best practices such as Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps as part of high performing software engineering teams to deliver products and services to our customers.
- Provide production support in the production and pre-production environments assisted by all team members. This responsibility is equally shared by all members of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering/Computer Science from a reputable institution
- 8+ years in the IT industry
- 6+ years of experience in delivery of technical components of large complex IT projects.
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies and helping teams explore, adopt and optimize Agile/Lean processes, principles and practices.
- Develop solutions for the full stack: Java based back-end, NoSQL database.
- Working experience in Java 8, AngularJS and D3JS. Good Understanding of AWS cloud Services.
- Knowledge of MicroServices architecture, messaging system, Data streaming platforms (AWS Kinesis), web development frameworks and REST APIs.
- Has contributed to developing and maintaining agile and CI/CD process within a project.
- Good to have hands on experience on Spark, HBase, Map reduce and big data.
- Technical management and leadership skills.
- Engaging and influencing internal stakeholders such as operations, architects and various business groups.
Telstra Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: