Telstra Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Telstra is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer for Bangalore location in India The complete details about Telstra Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Telstra
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 3 years
Job Posting Date:- 15th June 2021
Job Valid up to:- 21st June 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
As a Data Engineer, you will develop, maintain, test and evaluate big data solutions within organizations and would also be involved in the design of big data solutions. You will plan, coordinate, and execute all activities related to the requirements interpretation, design and implementation of data analytics applications.
- Design and develop data analytics applications.
- Review vendor designs and recommend solutions based on industry best practices.
- Provide technical governance across data analytics solutions at Telstra.
- Assess and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the data analytics application solutions to ensure user requirements and business objectives are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Understand overall business landscape and develops innovative solutions to help improve productivity
- Coordinate with technical resource within and outside of Feature team.
- Monitor process of software configuration/development/testing to assure quality deliverable.
- Ensure standards of QA are being met.
- Review deliverables to verify that they meet client and contract expectations; Implement and enforce high standards for quality deliverables.
- Analyses performance and capacity issues of the highest complexity.
- Assists leadership with development and management of new application capabilities to improve productivity.
- Provide training and educate other team members around core capabilities and helps them deliver high quality solutions and deliverables/documentation.
- Design/develop user requirements, test and deploy the changes into production.
- Degree level IT qualifications in Software or Systems Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT of building and supporting Data Engineering pipeline using Big Data Platform.
- Extensive experience using Hortonworks Data Platform.
- Experience in Apache Hive, Spark, Zeppelin and Ambari.
- Proven expertise of working on Azure Cloud using Databricks, Azure Event hub Flume/Kafka/Spark streaming, Azure Data Factory.
- Experience of using Informatica for ETL use cases.
- Experience of working in Azure DevOps and ARM.
- Experience of using Control-m to schedule data engineering workflows.
- Experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS and/or knowledge on NoSQL platforms.
- Experience in translating, loading and presenting disparate datasets in multiple formats/sources including JSON, XML etc.
- Good knowledge of NoSQL Databases/ HBase/ MongoDB.
- Experience in Programming: Java Spring Boot/ Scala/ Python / SQL and Multi-tenant databases.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Proven high level of initiative, drive and enthusiasm with excellent time management and an ability to work under pressure.
- Automation using PowerShell
- Rabbit MQ
- Power BI
- REST API
Telstra Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: