Telstra Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Telstra is hiring candidates for the role of Network Test Engineer across the Pune location in India. The complete details about Telstra Recruitment Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Telstra
Job Position:- Network Test Engineer
Job Location:– Pune
Experience:- 3+ years
Job Posting Date:- 25th August 2021
Job Valid up to:- 23rd September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- This role will require external stakeholder relationships in order to develop, manage and deliver lifecycle and new program initiatives/commitments driven by customer facing and operational business units to achieve the outcomes of the role.
- Contributing to ensuring that network components and systems interact with Telstra processes and systems to deliver market leading customer experiences.
- Ensure test strategy, test planning, perform and manage manual testing and test automation is developed as per the business/technical requirements and implemented to deliver repeatable testing and measurable quality improvements.
- Supervise and effectively communicate testing outcomes and quality assessments in a timely manner aiming to achieve the network solution objectives with high quality.
- Coordinate scheduling for network or system integration testing; and communicate with testing partners when there are multiple systems and development teams involved.
- Capture and detail the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, issues and tests coverage against the business/technical requirements provided.
- Take the lead on implementing an agile testing operating model.
- Consult with development leads and other stakeholders as required to ensure that effective manual and automated testing is embedded in the design and development of our products.
- HSE Responsibility: Take reasonable care of your own safety and the safety of others, comply with and implement any reasonable Telstra HSE instruction, policy, standard, minimum requirement or procedure, and support Telstra to meet its duties under the relevant safety and environmental standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Technology
- 3+ years of experience in Network and System Integration Testing programs in medium to large integration environments is mandatory.
- Solid understanding and experience with Cisco and/or Juniper routing and switching, and standard protocols – TCP/IP, MPBGP, MPLS, LDP, DHCP, RSVP, SR, OSPF, ISIS, L2/L3 protocols, etc.
- Deep knowledge of quality and automated testing tools and frameworks, with substantial experience in test automation to deliver medium to large scale automated testing suites.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of non-functional and functional testing capabilities.
- Experience in large scale-out infrastructures working knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments
- Knowledge of testing processes and systems is required together with demonstrated ability to prioritize and make appropriate judgements
- Demonstrated written/verbal communication, problem solving, interpersonal, presentation and time management skills. Emphasis on technical communication
- Show initiative, drive and the ability to work and demonstrate leadership in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Experience with ROBOT Framework and Python
- Experience in IXIA/Spirent packet generator
- Experience in NSO (Network Service Orchestration)
Telstra Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: