Tech Mahindra is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2022 & 2023|
|Salary||INR 3.25 LPA & 5.5 LPA (for super coders)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- BE/B.Tech – Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science only)
- Candidates who graduated in ’22 or ’23 with no backlogs and possess a consolidated mark sheet or provisional degree certificate
- Candidates should have scored min. of 70% (without rounding-up) in 10th 12th/ Diploma (if any) and BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- No loss of an academic year after joining a course, post completing 10th std.
- Candidates with PC or consolidated mark sheet will be given preference for evaluation
Eligible candidates will undergo a selection process comprising several tests. Each test serves as a filter for the next stage of the process:
- Aptitude, English Essay/Story
- Psychometric & Technical
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidates who excel academically & perform well in the selection process (excluding HR round) will qualify for consideration in the Supercoder cadre selection
- Eligible candidates will then take the Supercoder test, and those who pass will be designated as Supercoders
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: