TE Connectivity Recruitment 2021
TE Connectivity is hiring candidates for the role of Product Development Engineer-I for Bangalore, India location. The complete details about TE Connectivity Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- TE Connectivity
Job Position:- Product Development Engineer or R&D Engineer-I
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience Level:- 2-4 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Design & Development of Connector system for local, global and affiliate customers.
- Responsible for mechanical design of Connectors based on customer requirement for Industrial and Commercial Transportation application.
- Responsible to carry out detailed mechanical design work including 3D modelling, Proposal /detail drawings for costing / production, Initiating simulation (e.g. thermal & stress).
- Responsible for choosing standard parts, features, material as per internal guidelines which would meet the internal / customer target process and cost.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting design reviews per manufacturability, update design per suggestion and keep record.
- Responsible for carrying out design change requests in a timely manner.
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Exposure to various manufacturing processes (including injection molding, stamping, plating, die-casting, component assembly, jigs & fixture etc.) is preferred.
- Experience with connector type (Electro-mechanical parts) preferred.
- Additional know-how on signal integrity and protection methods preferred.
- Knowledge about various phases of product realization and product development
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art design tools such as Creo Parametric, modelling, Geometric Dimension & Tolerancing (GD&T), electrical & electronic design and Simulation.
- 2-4 years of experience in Design and Development of products preferably in Plastic, Sheet metal parts. Experience in Connector Industry will be an added advantage.
- Good Knowledge in Creo software & PDM windchill.
- Good knowledge in Product Life Cycle management tool software.
- Capable of supporting Multiple Projects simultaneously.
- Good Conceptual, problem solving and Analytical Skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately across multi-cultural groups.
- Should be Self-Motivated, Adaptive, Passionate about results and a Good Team Player.
- Strong Technical Aptitude with Willingness to learn new Technologies quickly.
- Demonstrated Experience of working in a fast paced and changing environment with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Experience in automotive industry preferred.
TE Connectivity Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: