TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2021:-
TE Connectivity is hiring candidates for the role of Manufacturing Process Development Engineer for Bangalore location in India The complete details about TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- TE Connectivity
Job Position:- Manufacturing Process Development Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 5-8 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- We are looking for a creative and passionate candidate to join our team as “Process Development Engineer (PDE)” to work on a variety of product/process development opportunities.
- He/She will support product development in the optimization of designs and piece parts for manufacturability by realizing sample tooling/products/prototypes.
- He/She will also design, develop, and qualify tooling and processes to meet TE quality and production standards, document all processes and tooling in applicable TE systems, support supply chain to verify supplier compliance and capability, initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, cost and cycle time and adhere to all appropriate specifications, regulatory requirements and customer requirements.
- Delivery of processing deliverables including process design studies, laboratory and pilot plant prototypes and process specifications.
- Prepare and share technical reports, process specifications and flow diagrams for any assigned projects.
- Plan, organize and execute R&D, NPD project work in close co-ordination with R&D/manufacturing/operations team.
- Carry out process experiments, organize internal/external testing to generate early insight on process feasibility, manufacturing safety and early detection of RISK involved in assigned projects.
- Organizing and execute trials in various sites involved.
- Design and create fixtures as and when required
- Provide technical support in identifying new processes or improvement opportunities
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and manufacturing/development staff
- Demonstrate agility and action orientation when facing change and uncertainty. Effectively manage change and instill confidence.
- BE /B. Tech or ME/ M Tech in Mechanical/ Materials/ Bio-medical Engineering
- Degree in an engineering discipline, with 5-8 years’ experience with manufacturing process design and optimization within a highly regulated environment
- Accomplished manufacturing/process engineer in aerospace/automobile/medical device engineering
- Proven ability to conceptualize and deliver automated solutions
- Experienced in using Six Sigma methodology for process improvement (e.g. DMAIC) and problem solving (e.g. 6-step approach)
- Experienced in statistical analysis and use of Minitab
- Experience with manufacturing process design and optimization
- Strong mechanical background with a good working knowledge of metals & plastics processing a distinct advantage
- Preference for candidates having exposure to catheter processing
TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: