Tata Technologies is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee in various disciplines for B.E/B.Tech graduates in Pune. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||Apply as soon as possible|
- BE/B. Tech – CS/IT.
- 60% throughout academics with no backlog, only a 1-year preparation gap is allowed.
- 2022 & 2023 batch only.
- Have knowledge of programming languages, program design and development procedures
- Have the ability to design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications.
- Get associated with the development, testing, and support of existing/new software applications and solutions.
- Be keen to cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Have an innovative approach, learnability excellent problem-solving skills, effective articulation, and should be a genuine team player.
- Believe in continuous learning and should be flexible to work on any phase of SDLC
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive by following the link as soon as possible.