Tata Communications Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Tata Communications is hiring candidates for the role of Assistant Manager Across the Chennai location in India. The complete details about Tata Communications Recruitment Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Job Position:- Assistant Manager – Software Development/ IT/ Architecture
Job Location:– Chennai
Experience:- 4-7 years
Job Posting Date:- 30th August 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs. Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
- Develops applications/softwares as per technical specifications. Conducts development testing and reports testing issues to supervisor. Identify and track bugs, assess nature of bugs and executes corrective actions.
- May be an individual contributor or may lead a team through application of deep knowledge of one job area or broad knowledge of several job areas within Software Development. Operational role, responsible for setting objectives and delivering results that have a significant impact within the context of a wider operational area.
- Capable of instructing professional or technical staff and reviewing the quality of the work undertaken by these roles.
- Capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
- Demonstrates a level of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that at least to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools and standards, within the relevant field of specialisation.
- Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
- Education: MBA in Systems or MCA Experience: 4-7 years experience in software development
Tata Communications Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: