Synopsys is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Intern – Technical Engineering. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Intern – Technical Engineering|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Good operating system knowledge, excellent programming skills, strong database knowledge and, demonstrated experience in GitHub/GitLab CI/CD, Containerization, Cloud exposure.
- Required Skills: Automation (Perl/Python/Shell script/Web dev), Operating System (Linux and Windows), SCM (Git, Perforce), Database (Oracle)
- Desired Skills: Containerization, Kubernetes, Ansible, Artifactory,
- Preferred Skills: AZure/AWS exposure
- Experience: 0- 2 years
- Demonstrated Contribution to open source will have an added advantage.
- Responsible for providing DevOps CICD support for the software development team in on-prem/cloud infrastructure, automation of regular tasks, optimization of processes, and configuration management for the global Synopsys R&D teams.
- Works on routine problems with guidance from more senior-level department managers and other engineers across teams.
- Expected to identify classical solutions to problems with guidance, and implement these independently.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Works primarily with the manager and other engineers across teams.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: