Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Synopsys is hiring candidates for the role of R&D Engineer – II Across the Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Synopsys
Job Position:- R&D Engineer – II
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 2+ years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
We are looking for a R&D engineer in ProtoCompiler R&D team for Partition flow in Bangalore for the following role and with the given background/skill sets.
- A person in the position would be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and maintaining large and efficient software systems.
- Work involves static timing engine development, clock inference and time budget for multi-fpga design, characterize timing data, examine timing reports of synthesis and place & route tool
- The person is expected to
- Given a requirement or functional specification, design and implement efficient data structures and algorithms in C/C++.
- Work with PV team in test planning and execution.
- Maintain and support existing product and features.
- B.Tech/M. Tech in CS/EE from a reputed institute.
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining large EDA software.
- Sound knowledge in data structures, graph algorithms and C/C++ programming on Unix/Windows
- Familiarity in timing constraints, static timing analysis
- Familiarity in digital logic design.
- Working understanding of FPGA design tools and flows is a plus.
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: