Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Synopsys is hiring candidates for the role of R&D Senior Engineer-I Across the Noida location in India. The complete details about Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Synopsys
Job Position:- R&D Senior Engineer – I
Job Location:– Noida
Experience:- 2+ years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- The candidate will be joining the VC Formal R&D team in India, as an individual technical contributor.
- VC Formal is a high capacity, high performance next-generation formal verification solution that includes best-in-class algorithms, methodologies, databases and user interfaces. Built from the ground up, this solution was architected to address today’s most challenging verification tasks and provides the very latest and best formal verification engines available.
- VC Formal has the capacity, speed and flexibility to verify some of the most difficult SoC design challenges, and includes excellent analysis, filtering and debug techniques to quickly identify root causes.
- The candidate technically leads & delivers multi-project functionality in each product release. Drives the initiative visibly within the group and is recognized as the leader and owner of the initiative. Sells the vision to peers and upper management. Works hands-on and implements software for the functional area.
- Accountable for quality of work, results obtained and productivity of the employee’s supervised. Develops project schedules and executes w/o direction from manager. Effectively prioritizes work and trades off project milestones vs. features.
- Assignments are given by manager in terms of broad objectives and strategy. Identifies problems, solutions and resources needed to meet the objectives. Responsible for getting the final solution to problems. Problems may be new and very open ended. Runs effective meetings needed to work through problems, and also helps the team get over (or around) ‘brick walls’ that they run into. Demonstrates excellent decision making in selecting and discarding technology alternatives. Works closely with global cross-functional teams in defining, implementing and delivering the solutions.
- The work will require algorithm, data structure design as well as developing robust and efficient implementations. The engineer is expected to specify, design, implement and test in a large and complex software development environment
- Typically requires a BS/MS in CS with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent coder in C/C++.
- Strong background in algorithms and data structures
- Excellent analytical, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with software development process, debugging tools and configuration management tools.
- Prior Knowledge of digital logic is required.
- Prior knowledge in EDA, Equivalence Checking or ‘Formal Technologies’ would be beneficial.
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: