Stripe is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in computer science or a directly related field, obtained by summer 2024, or equivalent work experience
- Experience from either previous internships or working collaboratively on multi-person coding projects (in a university or professional setting)
- Ability to learn unfamiliar systems and form an understanding of those systems, through independent research and working with a mentor and subject matter experts
- One or more areas of specialized knowledge balanced with general skills and knowledge, such as knowing more frontend technologies and, at a high level, how a service handles an HTTP request
- Experience in code review practices, and an understanding of how to safely update production systems
- Familiarity with navigating and managing work in large code bases
- Work on cross-functional projects, directly collaborating with other engineers
- Give meaningful feedback on code reviews and technical designs
- Ensure that the systems your team operates continue running well and can scale to meet the needs of our users
- Build the skills to own a project from beginning to end, learning project management and technical leadership skills
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: