S&P Global Recruitment 2021:-
S&P Global is hiring candidates for the role of Business Analyst II across the Hyderabad location in India. Detailed description about S&P Global Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: S&P Global
Job Position:- Business Analyst II
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Experience:- 4+ years
Job Valid up to:- 29th September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
- Perform detailed requirements analysis, document processes, define scope and objectives and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and performing requirements analysis.
- Construct workflow diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Interact with the Central Workflow Enablement team to understand and benefit from the standard components that have been developed.
- Become the subject matter expert on division-specific workflow and supporting systems, staying up to date on the latest updates in workflow platform capabilities.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Excellent planning, organizational, documentation and time management skills.
- Ability to support multiple projects in parallel without guidance.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to work independently with exceptional written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Familiar with relational database concepts and client-server concepts and ability to create HTML Mockups.
- Experience working in complex workflow/workflow digitization projects, ideally using Appian Technology and working with robotics/RPA technology such as Blue Prism.
- An understanding of workflow platforms and the integrations with other internal systems/databases.
- A proven track record of delivering projects in collaborative Agile team environments.
- Experience with Agile workflow tools
S&P Global Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: