Sopra Steria is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Service Desk Junior Engineer-Infrastructure Management. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Service Desk Junior Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Strong working knowledge of Operating Systems, MS Office, Active Directory, VPN, ServiceNow, Network devices and their Components, etc.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools like Tivoli, Swivel, Nagios, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and practices.
- Provide timely responses to all incidents, outages, and performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
- Categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions.
- Monitor issues from start till resolution.
- Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements with a proven track record of operational process change and improvement.
- Ensure timely follow-up with cross-functional teams via e-mails, phone calls, and MS teams.
- Handling calls, Emails, Chats, incidents and Manage alerts. Event on the ticketing & monitoring tool, taking necessary details, and ensuring the call is dealt with.
- Log details of all incidents. Alerts/events and problems utilizing standard reporting methods.
- Provide first-line fixes, utilize relevant procedures, or escalate problems.
- Use supplied checklists and ensure that the problems highlighted are followed up.
- Maintain procedures compliant with ITIL, the company’s quality management system.
- Knowledge of Computer, IT infrastructure, Printers, MS-office products, networks, servers etc. and their components.
- Escalate tickets to L2 and L3 as appropriate and follow up for the resolution.
- Experience in handling international (European Geographics) clients.
- Tracking and documenting any changes made to KB article and creating of KB article.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule outside of typical business hours.
- Will be responsible for Incident Review in ServiceNow using defined quality criteria for all P1 and P2 Incidents
- Ensure that the Incident management documentation process is being performed with a high level of quality.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: