SONY India Software Centre Pvt. Ltd is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Computer Vision Intern. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Computer Vision Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Data Science, Information Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Applications, or other closely related technical disciplines.
- Computer Vision
- Data Science
- Data Structures
- Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- Python (Programming Language)
- Signal Processing
- Strong knowledge and relevant programming experience with Python, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, and other ML and DL libraries, mainly in Computer Vision tasks.
- Knowledge and demonstratable skills in applying state-of-the-art machine learning and deep neural networks-based models to various Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision applications.
- Broad experience in developing various computer vision models with CNN, GAN, and Transformers mainstay.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with knowledge of algorithms, signal processing, mathematics for machine learning, probability, statistics, and linear algebra.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and document preparation skills.
- Knowledge and experience in developing image and video compression algorithms for efficient transmission applications.
- Demonstrate research capabilities through relevant publication records in leading Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision journals and conferences.
- Programming experience with Scikit-Image, OpenCV with Python, and MATLAB would be desirable.
- Programming knowledge of using data structure and OOP concepts proficiently in Python, C, and C++.
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Dockers, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system.
- Participation in Kaggle and other open-source grand challenge competitions.
- Internships at Sony Research India (SRI) are aimed at offering students an opportunity for industry exposure and production-level project experience.
- For this internship program, we are looking for a talented individual who is pursuing or has completed an MS/MSc/MTech/PhD level degree, to join us by the 1st of September 2023, for a duration of 6 months.
- The primary responsibility in this role will be to positively contribute to the growth and development of innovative technologies at SRI.
- For this internship program, we’re only going to consider candidates who have demonstrable skills and knowledge in Image Processing and Computer Vision, with strong software development skills using PyTorch and Python.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.