Societe Generale is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 5.5 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Minimum knowledge of one or more of the Scripting languages e.g. Python, Basic cloud platform knowledge, AI / ML, Data Design, Data engineering, Java, DotNet, Agile framework, DevOps
- Should understand user stories Development Develop and write Unit testing.
- Follow coding standards, and clean coding and craftsmanship practices.
- Should know how to adopt tools in his projects.
- Full-stack Development Skills.
- The Developer Understands at least one backend and front-end technology to work on.
- Development defined by leads.
- Deliver clean code and designs that can be re-used
- Integration of software with existing systems.
- Perform software tests on developed code to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Execute software development using Agile
- Performing release validations and producing test and bug reports
- Manage end-user requests/incidents
- Problem solving Able to debug and identify the root cause.
- Provide solutions with consultation with other members of the team.
- Self-learn and keep pace with developments of new technologies.
- Willing to upskill / re-skill on the Tech Stack / horizontally as needed by the project and business.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: