SmartBear is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Software Quality Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Quality Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- 1-2 years of experience in the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle including version control, build process, testing, and code release.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrated ability to work well with a globally distributed team.
- Strong QA Fundamentals
- Experience in testing web application
- Good understanding of Windows/Linux environments
- Knowledge of SQL database
- Experience in API testing
Nice to have:
- Experience with BDD/Cucumber
- Experience with Performance (Jmeter)
- Experience with API/Rest Assured
- Experience with JAVA/ Selenium
- Experience with Linux/Windows Server
- Collaborate on feature definition and take a leading role in defining customer usage scenarios.
- Exploratory testing of feature components beyond the scope of agreed acceptance tests
- Manual regression testing of integrated components for each production release
- Support the development of test automation
- Monitor and debug automation test failures
- Ensure delivery of a high-quality product meeting all requirements within the scheduled timeframe
- Collaborate closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any application issues
- Participate in internal feature demos.
- Document process, designs, test results, and analysis.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: