Simpl is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Data APM/Intern. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Data APM/Intern|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- 0 – 2 years experience as a data analyst, Analytics Engineer, Data Scientist or Software Engineer
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills — you use data and metrics to back up assumptions, test hypotheses, and evaluate results;
- Demonstrates technical acumen, with broad knowledge of technical trends and new solutions;
- Good verbal and written communication skills
The Data APM is responsible for Data Platform planning and execution throughout the Life Cycle of the data platform, including gathering and prioritizing product and user requirements, defining the data platform vision, and working closely with data engineering, analytics and data science to deliver a GREAT data ecosystem.
- Prioritize and manage the sprint backlogs.
- Define product feature sets, facilitate and manage backlog grooming sessions and draw clear requirements for stories.
- Break down feature sets into quantifiable and measurable stories for the design, engineering, and testing teams to deliver on.
- Analyze competing products in this space for feature parity and capability comparisons.
- Monitor feature usage and user behaviour for better product/feature adoption.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate across disciplines including Design, sales, marketing, Customer support,
- Development, and Data Science teams to work in tandem.
- Manage product build timelines, priorities, and dependencies across agile teams
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: